Filiform wart is a big deal just because often it is growing on a face, lips, nose, and eyelids.
If this wart is left without correct treatment it may spread and ruin your beauty…
I think nobody wants that, hell no!!!
Whilst filiform wart is contagious we must choose the best treatment for us that will treat wart safely, naturally with a lower cost and ensure we don’t get a scar or virus spread to other spots.
If it’s removed wrong it can leave us with a scar which we all don’t want.
What is a Filiform Wart?
This kind of wart is usually growing on eyelids, lips, armpits or neck. It’s looking like a long and thin twig. For middle-aged people with overweight these warts are often occurring and like many other warts, these are caused by Human Papillomavirus (HPV).
Filiform wart removal will help you get rid of your wart by not allowing it to come again but it’s usually a long treatment it can take about two or three month of regular treatment.
How to Get Rid of Filiform Warts (Best Removal Methods)
Filiform warts growing on the face is usually harder to remove, so you should take treatment as soon as possible.
Most treatments are removing wart, but not the virus (HPV) itself. At the moment there is no cure for Human Papilloma Virus, so it can grow again.
There is a vaccine for HPV which only targets certain strains, but unfortunately none of the vaccines destroys strains that cause filiform warts.
- Fast-acting painless solution
- Removes warts caused by (HPV)
- Effective and safe
- Consumer friendly
- (5 / 5)
Garlic – Simple Home Remedy
Almost every family have a bundle of garlic lying around the house, why not to try it for wart removal?
Here’s how to do it.
- Cover your wart with peeled garlic and place it with a bandage (do this before bed).
- Garlic will leave a bad smell so you should not forget to clean it very well after night.
- In the morning when you take of your bandage you can see a blister don’t worry its normal and it will disappear on its own.
Filiform Wart Removal Apple Cider Vinegar
Applying this method is really simple and cheap.
Why it’s so popular?
Well apple cider vinegar has been used for hundreds of years to treat the most common types of warts. Here’s why its working in most cases:
- The vinegar burns the old and infected skin, causing the wart to disappear.
- The vinegar itself is a acid (acetic acid), so it kills some viruses and bacteria’s.
- Your immune system is stimulated by the acids, in that way it will fight back with the virus.
The methods is done as follows:
- Soak cotton towel in apple cider vinegar-water mix (combined with water, adjust water per your needs)
- Cover the wart with cotton towel
- Bond with duct tape or a bandage, this helps keep the wart covered with towel. Leave it overnight or max up to 24 hours.
- Remove the cotton towel slowly, in case you don’t scratch the wart.
- Repeat this whole procedure until your wart vanish.
Filiform Wart Causes
The main cause of filiform warts is a Human Papilloma Virus. HPV have more than 100 strains, but only several (1, 2, 4, 27, 29) cause these warts.
There are many other circumstances which plays a key role how you can get this wart.
Usually if you are active person who likes (exercising, swimming, water activities, sauna, being outdoors), you have I higher chance to break skin, and so get infected.
Weak immune system
This factor is most important, because it not only prevents from warts, but it keeps us going. A weaker immune system is more open for all kinds of viruses, in such case it might not recognize HPV.
Children and teenagers can have immature or impaired immune system, so they might not be able to fight with the virus.
A lot of stress
This one goes more for those who already have a filiform wart. Just imagine going to work every day, with awful looking, fleshy colored growths sticking out on your neck, face, around nose.
Well I guess for most of us it will cause us stress. Feeling stress your body will act to reduce stress and so lower cells which are fighting the virus.
Poor nutrition is a straight way to an immune system problem. You might not realize how immune systems is dependant on your diet. The minerals that you get from food keeps your systems nourishing cells, improving blood circulation and metabolism.
Direct contact with infected person
Having a contact with person who have HPV, can easily infect you. As I mentioned above sports and exercising is where you can get I direct contact with infected person.
Children in school are I good example of how they can spread virus fast and even bring it back to your household.
Is the most imperceptible way for spreading virus without noticing it. Things like towels, razors, face cloths or simply borrowed makeup stuff from friend can acquire a virus.
HPV can live in a moist, wet place such as public showers, changing rooms, so it would be smart not to stay very long at these places.
Good luck removing your warts.